Ronald J. "Ronnie One Arm" Trucchio, convicted Tampa-area racketeer, was sentenced March 2 to life in prison, according to a story in the Orlando Sentinel.
Trucchio was convicted in November of leading a Tampa, FL, crew of the New York-based Gambino Crime Family.
Steven Catalano, convicted along with Trucchio, was sentenced to 16 years behind bars.
Related MobNews posts:
- Tampa jury frightened by Trucchio investigators 12-08-06
- Gambino's Tampa crew convicted 11-30-2006
- Trucchio defends himself, for now 10-18-2006
- Tampa Gambino crew goes on trial 10-16-2006
- Gotti tapes link him & dad to Uva murders 06-23-2006